Water-soluble source of calcium
Oropharma Calci-Lux is a high quality, water-soluble source of calcium. This dietary supplement is administrated for good eggshell formation, for good skeletal development in young birds, during the breeding season to prevent egg-binding and in cases of calcium deficiency or calcium tetany.
- A calcium supplement for a good eggshell formation.
- Promotes a healthy skeletal development in young birds.
- To be administered as a supplement also in cases of calcium deficiency or calcium tetany.
1. Preventative, for adult birds outside the breeding season: 1 even measuring spoon (= 4 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened ORLUX softbill food/egg food, at least 4 days per week.
2. Provision of calcium before and during the breeding period: 2 even measuring spoons (= 8 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened ORLUX soft bill food/egg food, at least 4 days per week.
3. Treatment of calcium deficiencies: 3 even measuring spoons (= 12 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened ORLUX softbill food/egg food, daily.
Store in a cool dry place.
To let the product dissolve, it's recommended to prepare the product at least 10-15 min. before use and to regularly shake or stir during the waiting period. To get better absorption of the calcium we advise adding some extra vitamin D3. We advise using Calci-Lux together with Omni-Vit.