BelgaVet Garlic Oil BVP 500 ml
Instructions for Use 15 ml/kg corn
In winter, during the breeding- and flight period: 1X per week.
In preparation for the competitions: daily for 10-15 consecutive days.
During the moulting season : 2x a week.
Why is Garlic Good?
1. Garlic contains allicin, a substance with powerful medicinal properties.
Garlic is a plant from the family of onions. It is grown for its cooking properties and health effects. It contains a high content of the sulfur compound allicin, which is believed to cause the most health effects.
2. Garlic is incredibly nutritious. One portion of an ounce (28 grams) contains :
Manganese: 23% of the RDA
vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA
vitamin C: 15% of the RDA
selenium: 6% of the RDA
fibres: 1 gram
Considerable amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1.
Garlic also contains small amounts of various other nutrients. It actually contains a bit of everything we need.
It also contains 42 calories, with 1.8 grams of protein and 9 grams of carbohydrates.
3. A garlic supplement helps prevent and reduce the severity of the cold.
4. Garlic can improve physical performance.
5. Garlic appears to have a few beneficial effects on the bone structure
For thousands of years, garlic was believed to have medicinal properties. Now it is also scientifically proven.