Multi-vitamin mix with methionine for better moulting
Oropharma Muta-Vit is a special blend of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements, with high content of sulphurous amino acids and biotin. This dietary supplement promotes feather development and condition, strengthens the plumage, protects the liver and ensures an optimal metabolism. Muta-Vit helps to prevent fright moulting. During the moult, the bird is subject to stress. An optimal supplement to the feed is necessary then. The sulphurous amino acids in Muta-Vit are essential for the production of keratin, the building material for feathers and skin. Biotin ensures good quality keratin. This guarantees a fast and good moult.
- Ideal for the moult: promotes plumage development and feather condition
- Strengthens the plumage
- Helps to prevent fright moulting
1 even measuring spoon (= 1 g) Muta-Vit per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g ORLUX softbill food or eggfood.
1. During the moult to promote the formation of the feathers: three times a week.
2. During preparation for the show season: For 4 consecutive days.
3. After a treatment with antibiotics or other medicines: For 5 consecutive days.
4. In the case of decreased appetite due to bad metabolism: during one whole week.
Store in a cool and dry place.